- When you sign up for a membership to SBF you will be charged the initial subscription fee of $14.99. Your membership will renew each month after that for the same charge of $14.99/month.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Subscribers can view a complete history of charges to their credit card by Suzanne Bowen Fitness by visiting their members area located here. Links to invoices are located on the right.
- To redeem your discount code, please visit the signup page located here. Underneath the first section titled Members Area, you will see a prompt asking for a discount code. Discount codes are case sensitive so be sure caps lock is not on when entering the code. After you have entered your code, select apply and your discount will be applied to your order total.
- Current members may upgrade from a month-to-month to a different billing plan by visiting the Members Area. Your new plan will start on the date you upgrade, not the end of your current plan.
- We’d hate to see you go but if you must, please visit this link once you are logged into your account. From there, choose Cancel Membership underneath the member links section.
- If your question is not answered in the above FAQ section, please contact us with a short description of your problem and we will respond as soon as possible. We can usually respond to most questions within 24 hours.
- Members can use their SBf membership using Desktops, Laptops, iPhone 4 (and later models), iPad 2 (and later models), and most Android-powered tablets and smartphones. Users can also utilize Apple’s Airplay technology to watch workouts using their Apple TV. For more information on using Airplay for iPhones, iPads and Apple TV, please visit this link.
- The workouts in the members area are for streaming access only and are available by Desktops, Laptops, iPhone, iPad and most Android powered smartphones and tablets.
- To enter full screen mode - click on the small box in the bottom right corner of the video that has 4 arrows. Once you select that your video should display in full screen. To exit full screen, just hit the ESC (or escape) button on your keyboard.
- Workouts will play back on your device best if you are using the latest version of Adobe Flash. Click here to make sure your copy of Adobe Flash is up to date.
Get a full week of SBF delivered straight to your inbox.
Video workouts • Inspiration • And more!
No credit card required!